Here is the start of a nice list of top quality personal development resources that I hope you will enjoy. At present, we have located some great free books sites, some good discussion forums and some great blogs too.
Many of these sites I have personally visited and found very useful myself. I will probably be updating the list from time to time so if you are aware of good quality resources that you think deserve to be added, please do leave a comment below.
Free Personal Development Books
1. Free Personal Development Books: The White Dove Books free Personal Development Books section features 6 pages of books (96 in total), all free to download, and many include full Master Resale Rights.
2. Free Self Help Books: This is a selection of 200 free self help books available for you to read now on this site or speedy .pdf download onto your computer to read at your leisure.
3. Self Improvement eBooks: Self Help Books and Self Improvement eBooks for Personal Development and Self-Mastery – 100s of Self-Help eBooks, Audio Books and Printed Books.
4. Classic Personal Development eBooks: A Treasure Trove of 50 Free Classic Personal Development eBooks
5. Free Personal Development eBooks: The Definitive List of Free Personal Development eBooks. Recently, I have been roaming the personal development blogosphere in search of free personal development ebooks; this list is the result of my efforts.
6. 10 Free Personal Development Ebooks: Throughout my “lifestyle design” journey, I discovered a few eBooks that showed me that a better life was in fact possible.
7. 20 Best Self Growth Books: Read these self growth books to improve your life and gain better understanding of wealth, success principles and health.
Personal Development Forums
1. Personal Development Forum: Join in the discussion here as long as your post is in the personal development, self improvement, motivation niche. No need to sign-up – just use your Facebook or Twitter ID … easy!
2. Stevepavlina: Personal Development for Smart People Forums, the place for lively, intelligent discussion of all personal growth issues – physical, mental, financial, social, emotional, spiritual, and more.
3. Xing: This Forum and its discussions around Personal Development, should assist you in turning yourself into action mode and help you break through self imposed limitations that are holding you back from the power, balance, growth and success that you strive for.
4. Success Consciousness: We offer informative and quality articles, advice, guidance on: self improvement, self growth, positive thinking, creative visualization, the powers of the mind, affirmations, motivation and success.
Personal Development Blogs
1. The Inspiration Blog on Personal Development features personal views by Will Edwards.
2. Life Optimizer: How to Live Life to the Fullest Through Personal Growth. Life Optimizer is about how to live life to the fullest through personal growth.
3. Illuminated Mind: The purpose of Illuminated Mind is to incite a ruthless resolve within to go with yourself; to empower and emancipate your highest potential.
4. The Urban Monk: A weird name, but it suits me. My passion is in exploring all areas of human potential.
5. Change Your Thoughts: My name is Steven Aitchison and Change Your Thoughts is a place to visit to help you try and change your thinking patterns, behaviors, beliefs and thought processes to live the life you were truly born to live
6. Steve Pavlina: Steve Pavlina has written more than 1000 articles and recorded many audio programs on a broad range of self-help topics, including productivity, relationships, and spirituality.
7. Pickthebrain: A website dedicated to self improvement with a focus on personal productivity, motivation, and self education.
8. Personal Development Ideas: My name is Gleb Reys. I’m 29 and I live in Dublin, Ireland. Personal Development Ideas is a quest to improve my productivity at work and enrich my everyday life.
9. The Positivity Blog: Free personal development articles about improving your social life, productivity, health, happiness and general awesomeness a few times a week.
My Top RecommendationsThese are my recommendations for products and services I've personally used and found to be helpful. It is quite a short list as it only includes my top picks ...
Why You Need a Kindle and How to Choose
Kindle Money Mastery
Personal Development PLR
Rebrandable Books & Videos
Best Hosting Service
My Autoresponder Service